HOME FELLOWSHIP GROUPS
Rhema Family Christian Centre’s Home Fellowship Groups run once a week on a Tuesday evenings from 7:00pm to 8:00pm.
We are a cell church that patterns itself according to the early church found in Acts 2:42 -47
We are passionate about your personal growth in the Lord, and it is our desire for you to achieve the fullness of what God has called you to be. Our Vision is to disciple and nurture believers to step out into the gifting, talents and calling that the Lord has placed within each of us. Fellowship and the joy of belonging to a caring supportive Fellowship group structure will bring forth a lifetime of friendship and Christian significance in our community.
Our Fellowship groups meet weekly in your area, and welcome you to join us and experience this vibrant way of life. It is important in your Christian walk to stay connected to the body of Christ, which is the local church. If you have not yet connected to a local congregation, we extend a warm welcome to you and your family to prayerfully consider making Rhema Family Christian Centre your spiritual home.
The Fellowship of the Believers
- Ac 2:42 – They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.
- Ac 2:43 – Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles.
- Ac 2:44 – All the believers were together and had everything in common.
- Ac 2:45 – Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need.
- Ac 2:46 – Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts,
- Ac 2:47 – Praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.